Main Forum

Respect for Moderators & Admins

5 replies
Votes:
+4
Hello, everybody! :) It has come to my attention that some of the players have been disrespecting our Moderators and Admins, so I had some ideas for fixing this issue:

1. Players should be taught to respect their superiors. It's always best to respect your elders, whether it be your parents, your teacher, an Officer, or anyone in a position of authority. This includes Gaming Moderators and Admins. This is truly a good life lesson for all ages, and should always be followed! :)

2. Players should be warned if mocking or insulting Moderators or Admins. It's ok to joke around or tease, but it's really not cool to go around insulting Mods or Admins. It's these people that are trying to help make a safe and fun gaming environment. If such occurs, you will be warned 3 times.

3. “Strike three...” If players do not abide by this rule, they should be banned for the day. It's not good to go this far, guys. Respect is a serious issue, and should NOT be taken lightly.

Well, I hope this helps! Thanks and God bless! :d

~Gamer4God~
Posted Feb 12, 17 · OP
Votes:
+48
Admins
Owner
Agreed. Thanks Gamer4God.
Posted Feb 12, 17
Votes:
+4
Banned users
Why do you have any say in what players should do. You do absolutely nothing to help the server. Your not active, your not nice, and you ABUSE. Very staff like.
Posted Feb 12, 17
Votes:
+4
No problem! :) Glad to help! ;)
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+48
Admins
Owner
wrote:
Why do you have any say in what players should do. You do absolutely nothing to help the server. Your not active, your not nice, and you ABUSE. Very staff like.

He has say because I gave him the authority as moderator to do so. If u have a problem with that u are welcome to play an another server. Being good at the game does not qualify u to be staff, but instead respect to staff (wether u like them or not), kindness, hospitality, and maturity level does on this server. Talking bad about staff in the forums or ingame is unacceptable behaviors and will result in disciplinary actions. If u still have a problem with this rule we are happy to permanently bann u ingame and the website!

V/r,
Romanovski
Posted Feb 13, 17
Votes:
+48
Admins
Owner
Lati desided that its ok to keep disrespecting the owner and staff of this server and is now permanently banned after many given chances even after catching him hacking and glitching the server.
Posted Feb 14, 17
NoticeNotices